Sonntag, 2. September 2018

 
This is a day in the life of Oikawa Toru and Iwaizumi Hajime.
 
Oikawa and Iwaizumi decided to eat some ramen at their favorite place after the matsuri.  
 
 
Oikawa: "Let's take a picture."
 
 
 
Oikawa: "I think I'll take one alone. Don't want to ruin the picture."
 
 
Oikawa: Joking!
 
 
Oikawa: "Common. You can do it, too!"
 
 
Iwaizumi is still pissed.
 
 
 
Oh well.
 
 
The next day.
 
 
 
I got into nendoroids three years ago. I haven't really posted here because of a lot of lame adult excuses. Mostly because I was a lazy ass bitch. This is my "unprofessional nendoroid photography hobby" hashtag: Good Smile Company owns my money. I just got really depressed today and needed some distraction so I decided to play a bit. Me, an almost 30 year old lady. I could've gone out but I don't have money due to this hobby.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen